Same Sex Marriage:
The Unholy Battle
Gay and Christian:
Can You Be Both?
There Are None!!
A Queer Kind Of Faith
God With Us
Can You Be Transgendered
Let Us Give
Thanks and Praise!
Spiritual Self Defense:
Responding Constructively To Persecution
Coming Out As Christians
Surviving A Spiritual Crisis
Becoming A New Creation In Christ
Books That Bless
Power of Prayer
Telling Our Stories
Renewing Our Strength
Faith for the New Millennium
The Silence of God
More issues ...
Whosoever is a online
magazine intended for the spiritual growth of
anyone who believes that God made gays, lesbians,
bisexuals and transgendered people just the way they
and is not asking them to change to be a part of God's
We invite you to spend some time here and we hope you
enjoy your journey
through our e-zine. Here is a helpful guide to this
- If you want to know more about Whosoever and what
we are all about,
check out our Mission
Statement, our What
We Believe page or our FAQ.
- If you disagree with the mission and/or beliefs of
Whosoever, and are about to send us a nasty e-mail,
please read the An Open Letter
To Our Critics first.
- But what does the Bible say about homosexuality?
We take a look at the scriptures!
- If you want to peruse all of our online issues,
head to our Issues page
for links to the complete table of contents of each
- What's coming up in the next issue? You'll find
the answers on this
- "This is great! Can I contribute articles to
Whosoever?" You bet! We love contributions of all
kinds. We have some Topics
that might interest you, along with some brief
- Whosoever is always in need of financial support
from its readers. Learn how to become a sponsor and help us continue
to help others!
- Looking for books about being gay, lesbian,
bisexual, transgendered and Christian? Visit our Bookstore!
- Go on a spiritual journey with several writers as
they post nearly-daily meditations in the Devotional Journal.
- Writer Blythe Hart takes us on a Sojourn in the Psalms with her
- Are you looking for an email list where you can be
supported as a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered
Christian? Whosoever sponsors several mailing lists, including a
chat community, a prayer support group, a site update
notification list, and a list for prospective writers.
- Whosoever has been gifted with many talented
writers who contribute their time and talent to the
magazine. Look through our Author
Index and find material from your favorite (or
soon to be favorite!) writers.
- Interested in reading and lodging opinions? Visit
- What's going on around the world? Check out our International News section.
- Whosoever gets plenty of what one might call "hate
mail," but the Bible tells us in 1 Peter 3:15 that we
are to give our critics a gentle and reverent
response. Several theologians, pastors and lay people
tackle the tough mail with Reverent
- The Whosoever editor also gets plenty of mail,
both pro and con. Read some of the Letters to the Editor.
- We get many letters here at Whosoever from people
still trying to reconcile their faith and their
sexuality. Some of the letters are heartbreaking. For
them, Rev. Paul Turner offers Seeds
- Tell us more about yourself. Fill our our Reader Survey!
- Do you need prayer? You can send us a request and we'll
post it on our
- Are you in search of inspiration from the Bible?
We've compiled some
wonderful Verses of Hope on
this page. You'll
come away blessed.
- Are there other gay Christian pages out there on
the web? We've compiled
a few on our resources
- How can I tell you what I think? Send
History About Us
Whosoever was founded as a bi-monthly magazine in
June of 1996. Our first issue
hit the newsstands in July. Subscribers grew to
nearly 50 people by February
of 1997, and the magazine was being carried in just
over 30 bookstores from
Georgia to California. Financial pressures proved
too great for the fledgling
print version of the magazine and with the
March/April 1997 issue we became
an online magazine for gay, lesbian and bisexual
Christians. [In November of
1997, we added transgender people to our
outreach.] Overhead here is far less,
and with the responses we have
seem to be reaching far more people than the print
version ever did in its short
life. We hope you'll stay awhile and check out each
of Whosoever. Bookmark this site and return often.
We will continue to post
new articles, and we will have a whole new issue
every other month.
We are always in need of contributors. If you want to
write an essay,
a story about yourself, your church or any other
topic, poetry, or
Bible exegesis, we would love to hear
from you! We do have a few (very few) guidelines
for submissions. Check out the topic for the next
issue and send us your contribution!
To contact us by snail mail:
Whosoever Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 11751
Columbia, S.C. 29211
What We Believe
| News |
Reverent Responses |
Seeds of Hope
| Letters to the Editor |