When You Meet A Homosexual:
10 Tips For The Heterosexual
1. Do not run screaming from the room. This is rude.
2. If you must back away, do so slowly and with discretion.
3. Do not assume he/she is attracted to you.
4. Do not assume he/she is not attracted to you.
5. Do not expect him/her to be as excited about meeting a
heterosexual as you may be about meeting a homosexual. He/she
was probably raised with straight people.
6. Do not immediately start talking about your boy/girlfriend or
husband/wife in order to make it clear that you are straight --
he/she probably already knows.
7. Do not ask him/her how he/she got that way. Instead ask yourself
how you got the way you are.
8. Do not assume he/she is dying to talk about being homosexual.
9. Do not expect him/her to refrain from talking about being
10. Do not trivialize his/her experience by assuming it is a bedroom
issue only. He/she is homosexual 24 hours a day.
the World Wide Web